- 1 Features
- 2 Why get a bigger semen load?
- 3 Customer Reviews
- 4 How it works
- 5 Ingredients
- 6 Advantages
- 7 Drawbacks
- 8 Side effects
- 9 Alternatives
- 10 How to buy
- 11 How to take
- 12 Results
- 13 Past Customer Reviews
- 14 More Readings
This product is sold by Leading Edge Health, a company with 15 years of experience in the supplement industry. Apart from Volume Pills, other popular products under the company include Semenax (our review), VigRX Plus (our review), ProSolution (our review), BrainPill, and Skinception.
The official product is sold on the Main Sales Website from Leading Edge. Watch out for other retailers because their product may not be genuine.
Leading Edge Health claims that with Volume Pills, you get the following benefits:
- Up to 500% increase in your ejaculate volume;
- Stiffer and longer erections;
- More pleasurable and intense orgasms;
- A blend of ingredients that is all-natural and doctor-approved.
Why get a bigger semen load?
- More semen is often associated with high fertility in men. Having this quality is a deal-breaker, especially for men who already want to make babies.
- More semen is believed to make a man more masculine. If a guy ejaculates a lot of semen, it is supposed to elevate sexual pleasure, not only for him but also for his sex partner.
The following reviews are from customers that tried the Volume Pills.
Lots of natural alternatives
If you like to take supplements, Volume Pills and Semenax will work for you.
If you prefer the natural way, drink lots of water, eat celery, take zinc, avoid alcohol. These are just a few ways to make your cum thicker.
Big big BS
This is just the biggest BS I have ever seen. Ordered this while in Hong Kong and used for 3 months, absolutely nothing happened, zero!! You get better results from just refraining from masturbation for a few days. And no comment from the company when I wrote to them, no money back guarantee either. They just take your money and send you a lot of BS.
When I unload my cum, I saw how my girlfriend reacted... and it was priceless! I am pretty sure she got turned on and that she enjoyed it. Also, the name of the pill is fittingly right. It’s like loading your gun, feeling the tension building up and then when you shoot, the load goes off all the way.
Refund went well
I had some small gains when I started, but those gains quickly disappeared. I still stuck with Volume Pills for 6 more months, hoping to gain back some of the benefits.
Alas, nothing happened. At least I got my money back as promised. Customer service is good, so everything went on smoothly.
Not worth it
It's just hype. I'm very disappointed. After 3 weeks of taking the pills, nothing happened. In reality, my load seems smaller in most cases. I think it is all about marketing strategies to make this product well-known.
Volume Pills rated 3.7/5 based on 31 reviews.
How it works
Volume Pills are primarily designed to boost semen production and, in turn, increase semen volume. Semen is a viscous liquid released during ejaculation. It is made up of two components: sperm cells made in the testicles and additional fluids secreted by the several glands in the male reproductive system.
A semen quantity of 3 to 5 ml is considered the normal volume when a guy ejaculates; anything less could be worrisome. To increase semen volume, Volume Pills contain ingredients that promote sperm development and health of the male reproductive system.
Volume Pills also boost blood flow which triggers an erection. With a big load of semen that needs to be ejected, penile muscles contract a lot before and during ejaculation. As a result, you feel a more intense orgasm and your partner feels that pleasure from the force made by your ejaculated load.
- Zinc: With 24 mg of zinc, this content is higher than the recommended 11-mg daily intake for men. This mineral plays a role in making high-quality sperms. Thus, it’s considered a good remedy against male infertility (source). Zinc deficiency is linked to low levels of testosterone and seminal fluids (source).
- Drilizen and Soldilin: These two supposedly natural ingredients are trademarks of Leading Edge Health. According to the manufacturer, Drilizen increases nitric oxide levels, which causes blood vessels to open up for a good erection. On the other hand, Solidilin arouses the brain to produce more dopamine. A high dopamine level makes the body more sensitive during sex.
- Ling Zhi: Also known as Reishi, Ling Zhi has long been used in Japan, China, and many parts of Asia. People take Ling Zhi to combat several conditions, fight stress, and strengthen the immune system. Increasing libido is also a well-known effect of this medicinal mushroom.
- Emblica Officinalis: This is the scientific name of “amla” or Indian gooseberry. It’s packed with Vitamin C plus other vitamins and minerals. Amla is a key herb in traditional Indian medicine, but it’s also gaining modern use, with one study describing its anti-cancer This fruit is also reputed to have sperm-enhancing properties, beneficial for men with low sperm count.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: This refers to bladderwrack, a seaweed whose parts are used medicinally. Primarily, it’s a source of iodine, a cure for goiter and other problems of the thyroid. By boosting the thyroid’s activity, bladderwrack also counters obesity. Obesity is linked to low testosterone levels, so bladderwrack indirectly affects sexual health through this manner.
- Hong Hua Fen: This is the Chinese name of the safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius). On animal models, safflower has been shown to increase sperm count, and improve sperm structure and motility (source).
- Rou Gui: There are lots of cinnamons out there, but two popular sources are the tree barks of Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum Verum) and Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum Cassia). In general, cinnamon bark is shown to have a possible effect against premature ejaculation but in the form of creams.
Rou Gui refers to the Chinese variant, which has 1% coumarin, a blood thinner. In theory, blood thinners should make blood flow smoothly. However, there are conflicting reports on how they affect people with erection problems. One study described that coumarin-based drugs could increase the risk of getting erectile dysfunction. Since Rou Gui is supposed to boost sex performance, coumarin counters Rou Gui’s role as a male supplement ingredient.
- Tian Men Dong: This ingredient refers to the roots of the Chinese asparagus (Asparagus Cochinchinensis). This her is able to open up blood vessels, which can lead to a better erection.
- Xian Mao: This is an ancient Chinese aphrodisiac, also known as the “Curculigo Rhizome”. The herb is helps against impotence and premature ejaculation. This source notes the herb as a counter against impotence and premature ejaculation.
- Dong Chong Xia Cao: This fungus (Cordyceps Sinensis) can be found living on caterpillars or other fungi. Traditional healers of Sikkim (a state in northeast India) have been using Cordyceps for treating 21 ailments, including erectile dysfunction. While evidence is insufficient, it is also said to helped people with low libido.
- Ku Gua: Better known as bitter melon (Momordica charantia), Ku Gua has fat-reducing effects. A low level of fats in the body is linked with high testosterone levels, which in turn can increase libido in men. However, high doses have adverse effects on sperm quality so there must be a limit on its intake.
- 4′,5,7-trihydroxyflavone: This is a flavonoid (a group of natural compounds found in many plants) that goes by the common name “apigenin”. One study has shown its action on aging Leydig cells found in testicles of mice, which in turn boosts testosterone production. As a flavonoid, it boasts of having effects against cancer, inflammation, and destructive oxidation that happens in the body.
- San Guo Mu: The Arjuna bark (Terminalia arjuna) has been traditionally used in India for treating cardiovascular diseases (like chest pains, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure) and other conditions. It appears that by acting on blood pressure, it can counter erectile dysfunction, and makes you less tired to get ready for the next round of sex. Increasing sexual desire is stated to be another benefit of this herb.
- Reviews online are mostly positive, with top ratings given to Volume Pills.
- The blend is made from herbal, all-natural ingredients.
- There are bonuses for bigger packages, starting with the 3-month supply.
- The product is discreetly packaged when delivered to you.
- There is no need for a prescription if you buy this product.
- There is a 67-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
- 13 out of 14 ingredients have no specific levels on the product label, with only zinc’s content properly indicated. This one is crucial to several components like Rou Gui and Ku Gua have scientific pieces of evidence of giving adverse effects if taken in unhealthy doses.
- 12 out of 14 ingredients are written with their Chinese names. For customers who want to research what they are ingesting, it would be easier if common names are included as well. Furthermore, not much has been written on the efficacy and safety of the listed herbs.
- Despite the “doctor-approved” claim, the qualification of the doctor who endorsed the product, Dr. Michael Carter, is not in line with the supplement’s technology. (Dr. Carter’s expertise is in the field of marriage and family counseling.)
- The effects of Volume Pills on semen volume is not permanent. If you stop taking the pills, you will find yourself back to that state before you start the supplements.
- Volume Pills can only be purchased online.
Some ingredients can cause constipation and stomach ache to some users who are not used to them. Rou Gui has coumarin which can cause unwanted effects on men with blood pressure problems. A few herbs too are known to increase testosterone levels so Volume Pill can cause acne and baldness.
It does not help that the ingredients are not listed with their common names, and the levels are not explicitly listed for consumers who want to do safety checks. If you have an existing medical condition, it is highly recommended to consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
- Semenax: Both Volume Pills and Semenax are products of Leading Edge Health. With Semenax, it’s likely you’re familiar with the ingredients like L-Arginine and Tribulus Terrestris. If you’re not sure you have any allergic reactions to Volume Pill’s herbal ingredients, it is better to try Semenax first. Not much separates the two regarding the price, but Volume Pills offer bonuses and better discounts with higher packages. Read our Semenax review.
- Performer 5: Volume Pills and Performer 5 increase sensitivity to pleasure, but Performer 5 gives lesser semen volume. You also get faster results with Volume Pills. One thing to note here is the big difference in zinc’s content: Performer 5 has 150 mg while Volume Pills have 24 mg. The recommended daily intake for men is only 11 mg.
- Vimax Volume: Chinese herbs (like Ling Zhi, Tian Men Dong, Xian Mao, and Ku Gua) comprise the contents of Vimax Volume and Volume Pills. However, Vimax Volume does not have zinc in it, which could be a deal breaker for those looking to have healthy sperms. Read our Vimax pills review.
- Viagra: Volume Pills and Viagra have different effects, so your choice depends on your specific needs. Viagra is already a proven drug against erectile dysfunction. Volume Pills are primarily a semen enhancer; it has listed ingredients for erection, but these are not scientifically proven. Concerning the price, Volume Pills are a runaway winner. You also won’t be needing a prescription to purchase Volume Pills.
How to buy
You can place your order online through the VolumePills.com website. One bottle contains 60 pills. With two recommended servings per day, one bottle will last you a month of consumption.
If you’re in the US, here are the available packages (in $USD):
|Package||Price||Price per bottle||Bonus|
|1 month||$65 + $12.99 shipping fee||$65||None|
|3 months||$160 + $12.99 shipping fee||$53||Erection System Site Access|
|6 months (VIP Package)||$250.00 (free shipping to the USA)||$42||Erection System Site Access
ProSolution Pills box
|12 months (Elite Package)||$348.95 (free shipping to the USA)||$29||Erection System Site Access
ProSolution Pills box
How to take
Take one pill twice a day with water, preferably one in the morning and the other one at night.
You can opt to take additional pills but make sure you don’t take more than 6 in a span of 24-hour period.
Leading Edge Health also recommends that, for best results, refrain from sex or masturbation during the first seven days of intake.
Volume Pills are indeed effective in increasing semen volume, creating powerful ejaculations, and intensifying orgasms. But the effect is not instantaneous. You must give it time to show its impact. Small gains start to appear in two weeks, but full results are seen after a month. It is unsure though if the 1-week abstinence from sex affects the results.
When you have ejaculated for a second time within an hour, it’s normal to get a watery semen. But with Volume Pills, you can still achieve a second ejaculate that’s thicker than usual. You could notice too that you’ll gain extra sensitivity. This one is helpful when you’re wearing a condom where some of the sensation is lost.
To put things into perspective, Volume Pills work only as its primarily intended—to increase semen volume. If you aim for other things, like enlarging your penis, preventing premature ejaculation, or treating erectile dysfunction, you have to look for other supplements explicitly designed for these functions.
There is one big misconception that a bigger semen load is automatically a sign of sperm health. Semen is only made up of 1% semen, and there are lots of factors that dictate what makes sperm cells healthy. There is doubt here that Volume Pill can increase a guy’s fertility.
But with the 67-day money-back guarantee, there should be no harm in giving Volume Pills a try.
Past Customer Reviews
First time shooter
I have never written a review but for this supplement, I will. I have been taking Volume Pills for two months already, and all I want to say is it works. I’m 21 but ever since I became active in sex, I never been a shooter - until today. The pleasure was simply stronger. I’m sticking with this for now, and I will be buying more.
I am just 45, yet I am starting to get problems with my erections. I don’t like to take Viagra or other meds. Then a friend suggested these pills.
I tried the two-month package, and I was glad to see the pills working. Not only is my load bigger, but I gained good erection and ejaculation control.
Multiple semen streams
They recommended not to masturbate for 7 days. I was skeptical if this will work but there is no harm in trying.
I took 2 pills every day. After waiting for a week, I sat in my room, watched some p*rn and started to jerk off. After 10 minutes, I decided to let go.
When I ejaculated, the first wave was like a jet stream. Then I shot another, then another, then another till the tank was empty. Oh boy, it was a fantastic feeling.
My wife and I wanted a baby, and we were trying our best. My friend gave me these pills after I told him about my struggles in bed. And good news, we are now expecting!
There was this one time I shot my load 6 times. I never felt this good before, and I think my wife is happy as well.
To make this pill more effective, I recommend that you drink plenty of water and eat only healthy foods. Don’t drink. Don’t smoke. Try to do more exercises. Give yourself enough sleep. Don’t masturbate often.
Enhanced libido for me
I’m in my 40s. I have been using Volume Pills for 9 weeks already. I measured my load, and I think it was the same back to when I was in my 20s. I like the fact that I’m always horny nowadays, waking up with a stiff penis in the morning. It’s like turning back time by 20 years. I can’t wait for what will happen to me in the coming months.
Bad side effects
I get stomach cramps and constipation now that I am taking this pill. I tried getting used to it, but things did not improve.
I can't comment on the sexual benefits yet - maybe it is too early (3 days so far)?
I have been trying to get my wife pregnant. But I am turning 50 this month, so I am not sure if I am up to the challenge. My previous doctor says nothing is wrong with my chromosomes and that I am having fertility issues. I then gave Volume Pills a try. Yeah, sex is better, but I’m unsure if my load indeed increased or if this pill will help me with infertility.
Only affects ejaculation
I had strong erections and better orgasms. I didn’t measure my load though. These pills won’t increase penis size. It only works on ejaculation volume.
This pill gives me a powerful drive. I can’t resist the urge any longer, so I decided to clean my pipes. My cum is clumpy, something I have never seen before.
My girlfriend was impressed. She was surprised I am now shooting lots of semen, and she was pleased. I like this. It increased my orgasm and sexual drive.
Volume Pills, it's impressive. I mean... every woman I meet is quickly turned on, and they always like to give me an oral. I feel I'm a stud. I feel lots of energy surging through my body. Not only does it improve my load, but it also gives me better confidence.