Naturally, if you masturbate less, all those pent-up libidos will drive you (sort of) sexually mad. This is not a bad thing really and will help you reach climax with less effort.
If you want to cum fast while jerking off, incorporate these techniques:
- Use a lubricant. Some variants offer a “hot” or “spicy” sensation which is effective for some guys.
- Stimulate your penis’ head, which is a sensitive part of your tool. Keep a light grip so your penis won’t get numb.
- Try to make some motions, like moving your hips a bit or squeezing your butt.
- If you are into Kegel exercises, control how much you contract and relax your pelvic muscles. If you Kegel too long or too hard, you’re bound to lose your erection, and you might find yourself starting all over again.
- Slow down your pace when you’re erection becomes rock hard. This will give you the urgent desire to reach orgasm. Continue using a slow pace until you feel you’re about to explode.
Pee before you start. A full bladder or the all-present sensation to take a leak in the middle of a sexual intercourse distracts you from attaining your ejaculatory goal.
If possible, avoid sexual drive killers. For some guys, alcohol and certain medications drive away a man’s urge. One warning though, if your medications are the culprit for your ejaculation problems, don’t throw them away yet at the first instance. Consult your doctor first and see if there are better alternatives.
In addition, explore changing the place of your sexual activity. Note this change of scenery if it made you more stimulated and helped you cum faster.
Some users claimed that using a penis pump could also improve your sexual performance.
Extend foreplay. Change positions. If you find oral sex very stimulating, indulge in it as long as you both like before the two of you dive into actual penetration. For some couple, touching and dirty words increase the desire for orgasm.
Control your breathing. Though most guys use this technique to last longer and prevent premature ejaculation, others use this to cum quicker.
Many supplements in the market are known not only to increase libido or gives stiff boners but also to help men attain faster ejaculation. Examples of these supplements include Maca, Horny Goat Weed, Yohimbe, Tribulus Terrestris, Ginkgo Biloba, Beta-alanine, and L-arginine.
Note that Viagra does not change sex drive, but only increases penis blood flow.
Seek Medical Attention
If everything else fails, pay your doctor a visit. Your inability to ejaculate faster may have a deeper physical or psychological connection. The best way to address your situation then is perhaps through medical intervention.