- 1 Company Claims
- 2 Latest Customer Reviews
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Personal Results
- 5 Side Effects
- 6 Safety Precautions
- 7 Where to Buy
- 8 About the Manufacturer
- 9 Free Trial
- 10 Cianix and Endovex
- 11 Past Reviews
- 12 More Readings
This natural testosterone booster was first introduced in 2015 and has been marketed as a pill for increasing overall stamina and performance.
The product is usually being promoted in ads as a supplement to support fat loss and strenuous workouts although the packaging focuses on its sexual benefits.
- Improves libido, energy levels, and stamina.
- Contains only natural ingredients.
- Increases the size and improves pleasure.
Latest Customer Reviews
Read real and unbiased reviews for Cianix. Please leave your own review to share your experience with this product.
I'm on my third month now and has been enjoying the extra energy. Been taking this every day as instructed. Didn't work on the first month but they sent me another in the second month, and so I used it.
No problems so far, libido and erections are great. I am working out more, too.
Too much debt now
I'm kind for giving you guys a star for this review. My bank has now canceled my credit card and I still haven't paid thousands of credit made to pay for this product.
I did not approve of this subscription and did not get notified about an expiring free trial either?
Now the bank is chasing me! Avoid this product at all cost.
Not honest. Recently, this company charged me around $160 for one box.
How can that be possible? I can't get around how a $90 pill can total to $160!
I'm 65 and was introduced to this product 6 months ago. I was very surprised to receive a bottle each month, but was not very concerned about it, except my bills are piling up!
I keep taking the pills. Now my wife is very happy because I became less moody. I have better erections, too.
Still, the price doesn't seem very worth it? I am too old to be paying this much for some pills.
Anyway, I called the company because I just have a lot of boxes which I think can last me a lifetime.
The young lady told me they would cancel, so I hope I won't be receiving more.
Bad side effects
There was a boost in sex drive on the second day of taking this product.
Too bad, though, I felt sick the whole 2 days of taking being in this pill. Imagine clutching your stomach and thinking about sex.
This one is weird, I never had this experience with other products before.
I didn't take the third dose and called the company immediately. I'm more than happy to send them back the box.
cianix rated 2.6/5 based on 23 reviews.
The product’s official website does not have a list of the ingredients used in the supplement. However, their marketing materials usually highlight the following:
- Tongkat Ali: Commonly used in Southeast Asia as a natural libido booster and energy enhancer. Studies suggest that it can also be effective in treating erectile dysfunction.
- Orchic: An extract that comes from cattle’s testicles. It is used in a lot of medicines to maintain healthy testicles.
- Boron Chelate: A powerful ingredient that has the ability to increase free testosterone and decrease the female hormones (estrogen) in males.
- Saw Palmetto: This ingredient is commonly used in medicine to treat the symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate. It also has properties that can be helpful with erectile dysfunction.
- Horny Goat Weed: Another potent ingredient that has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine as a natural treatment for premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction as well as low sex drive.
- Wild Yam Extract: A commonly used ingredient in a lot of testosterone booster as it has components that work like DHEA. Because DHEA helps increase the testosterone levels, manufacturers conclude that wild yam extract can do the same, although there are no studies that can support this claim.
A one-month supply of the supplement contains 30 tablets. The packaging instructs to take 1 tablet every day with food and plenty of water. This means that one tablet must contain more dosage of each ingredient compared to other supplements for it to be effective.
I received my one-month supply of this supplement 2 days after placing my order. I tried them for 10 days and didn’t experience many positive results except having an energy boost on the fifth day.
Because of their very short trial period, I decided to call them on the 10th day to request for the cancellation of my order. The representative was nice and didn’t try to convince me to continue taking the product.
The representative then provided me with an RMA (return merchandise authorization) so I can return the product to them.
- Contains clinically tested, high-quality natural ingredients for boosting the testosterone levels and increasing muscle mass.
- The formula promotes a healthy prostate.
- Effective in improving energy.
- Can be expensive when compared to other similar products.
- Must be paired with a balanced and healthy diet in order to see full results.
- There are not a lot of real reviews online.
- The manufacturer has not disclosed the dosage of each ingredient.
- Participates in the auto-ship program, and does not have an option for a one-time purchase.
Although Cianix only uses natural ingredients, there are still a few side effects that can be experienced by taking them. Some reported complaints are:
- Burning sensation around the penis
- Nausea and dizziness
- Rapid heartbeat
- This product contains Horny Goat Weed that can cause negative side effects when used long term. Do not consume Cianix for longer than 30 days, else, take a 1-week break each month to continue benefiting from this product.
- Must not be taken in an extended amount of time as the wild yam extract content of this supplement may cause kidney fibrosis and liver inflammation.
- Cianix has Saw Palmetto which causes damage to the pancreas and liver.
- Must not be used by individuals who are under 18 years old.
Cianix can be purchased directly from its official product website. It seems like there are other third-party websites that try to sell the product from their page, but will lead users to other products. For this reason, it is important to buy only from the official website.
One box of 30 tablet costs $97.83.
This testosterone booster is not available in online retail outlets like Amazon or GNC.
About the Manufacturer
Cianix is manufactured by Aristocratic Health LLC, a company that is focused on creating health and beauty products.
This is not a BBB accredited business, but are very responsive to complaints posted about them online.
Their main office is located at 2045 4th St Unit 303B, Santa Monica, CA 90405-1152. They can be contacted by phone at 1 (888) 258-2864, or by email at [email protected]
The official website offers a 14-day trial of the supplement where interested users can purchase the product “for free” and pay $1.95 for shipping and handling.
During checkout, the website requires users to enter their complete billing information, including a credit card. This is a bit risky in case you realize that the product is not for you because you have to contact the manufacturer within just 14 days of placing your order to cancel the recurring payments.
In the event that you do not cancel your purchase within this time window, the company will automatically bill your credit card the full amount of $97.83. You will also be enrolled in their auto-ship program where you will be charged each month and will receive a monthly supply.
Most of the complaints reported against Cianix are regarding the inability of the customers to cancel their free trial. It is important to note that before completing the order, there is a checkbox on the order page where you need to agree to their Recurring Transaction Agreement.
To cancel your free trial, simply call the manufacturer before your 14-day trial ends.
Endovex is another product that has a similar packaging with Cianix. They almost have the same packaging with similar benefits listed on the box.
It seems like Endovex is designed to work the same as Cianix. However, there is a very limited information about this product so it is unlikely that they are from the same manufacturer.
Below are older reviews for Cianix.
I signed up for the trial and was surprised to have it at my door in 2 days.
Packaging is discreet, and the instruction was clear. I have been on it for a full week now and starting to feel more energized.
Looking forward to a better body!
Stay away from this company
Don't ever think about buying this thing. All it did is make me throw up and stay in bed the moment I took the first pill.
Turns out, I had an allergic reaction to it. I called the number on the website but this rude agent told me I need to keep taking it so my body "gets immuned" to it?
C'mon. I was in the hospital for a whole week while the doctors figure out what's in this product that could make me sick!
Kept calling them every day instead of sleeping on my hospital bed, or watching TV. Finally, I was able to talk to the manager and told him I will file a case against them. He apologized and canceled my subscription.
Takes too long to work
Still taking this after 2 months but it doesn't work as described on the website.
I am starting to think that the energy boost and increased sex drive is a placebo.