Before you continue – read some reviews for Bathmate and see what people say – visit this page.
What are the symptoms?
- The penis is swollen around the middle shaft as if there’s a billiard ball inside.
- The skin is enlarged around the head that looks like a donut.
- It’s not painful as it may look like. If you experience intolerable pain, seek medical attention immediately.
How do I cure it?
The swelling will go away after a couple of hours. You may massage it away or you will have a hard time urinating. You can also try jelqing for a few minutes and let it relax for a while (read our jelqing guide).
How do I prevent it?
Most men assume that greater pressure and longer pumping give immediate results. Unfortunately, this is not the case and you may even suffer permanent damage. To prevent this:
- Do not over-pump. The best practice is to observe your penis’ reaction to pumping in shorter periods of time before going to the next level. Try going for 5 minutes first then go longer eventually. Just do NOT exceed 20 minutes! You can also do multiple short sessions than having one long session.
- Do not abuse. Your penis is a sensitive organ and can get injured pretty quickly. Even if you don’t feel pain, it doesn’t mean that you did no damage to it. STOP if you feel pain. Also observe any discoloration as it may mean serious injury!
- Read the manual. Don’t get too excited pumping. If you want good results, follow the instructions! Also follow a good routine for beginners.
- Seek a professional advice. You might get shy going to the doctor, but seeking a professional advice is the safest and best option you’ve got.
It is common to have fluid retention but it should be prevented. Not only it looks hideous, it can also lead to more serious problems if it does not go away. It’s better to be safe than sorry!