- 1 Benefits
- 2 Latest Customer Reviews
- 3 Andro400 Ingredients
- 4 Andro400 vs Andro400 Max
- 5 Pricing
- 6 Where to Buy
- 7 About the Manufacturer
- 8 Money Back Guarantee
- 9 Andro400 vs Nugenix
- 10 Other Alternatives
- 11 Is Andro400 a Steroid?
- 12 Older Reviews
- 13 More Readings
Natural Health Solutions introduced Andro400 on the market in 2004. They claim that this supplement is FDA registered and inspected (however, not FDA approved).
- Increases energy levels.
- Improved blood circulation that results in better erections.
- Increased libido.
- Helps with weight loss by burning belly fats.
- Inspected by the FDA for quality and purity.
Latest Customer Reviews
Below are real and unbiased reviews for Andro400. Leave your feedback if you have already tried the product.
Much cheaper than the others
I love that this supplement is almost half the price of its competitors. I tried the other brands and Andro 400 gives me the same results as the others when it comes to boosting my energy and libido.
It feels good to know you can save so much with this product.
Will buy more bottles
Been using it for almost a month now and I am glad another bottle was sent to me before I run out.
I feel great when taking this supplement. I forgot to take my dose one day, and next day I felt horrible.
The energy was gone and I felt so lazy, not wanting to do any work. I can’t even get an erection. I never skipped a dose ever since.
Good for old men like me
I am nearing 60 now and I am happy to feel more energized every day.
The fatigue is gone and I am more motivated to go running and spend time at the gym. I am losing a few pounds every week, and my mustache started growing fast.
Overall satisfied with this product.
Happy with the results
The supplement worked after 2 weeks of using daily. I have so much energy that I sleep like a baby at night, and wake up feeling rested.
I also noticed a bit of boost in the libido. I never felt this sexual the past few years.
Just a piece of garbage
Never worked. I’m glad I just took the 1-month subscription. Make sure you cancel your subscription because they will be happy to keep charging your account when you don’t call them immediately.
Andro400 rated 3.3/5 based on 23 reviews.
Andro 400 has only one active ingredient that is Eurycoma Longifolia, also referred to as “Malaysian Ginseng”, and popularly known as Tongkat Ali. This ingredient is native to Southeast Asian countries.
This study tested Eurycoma Longifolia for reducing stress hormones in men and women and proved that this ingredient is effective in improving the mood of the subjects.
However, a separate study was conducted to see if Tongkat Ali is effective in increasing the testosterone levels. The result suggested that 6-week use of the supplement does not have a significant effect on the subjects’ testosterone levels.
Andro400 is designed for men and women in their 20’s and 30’s as an energy booster to help with physical activities such as working out or doing sports. This is beneficial for younger ones who have lower than normal levels of testosterone.
Andro400 Max is an upgraded version of the original. While Andro400 only has Eurycoma Longifolia as the main ingredient, Andro400 Max has three active ingredients – L-Arginine, L-Citrulline as well as Eurycoma Longifolia.
This is specially designed for men who are at least 40 years old with low testosterone and are suffering from sexual and low energy issues. The manufacturer also claims that this supplement can help alleviate the symptoms of chronic disorders, as well as help with weight loss.
- Andro400 Max contains L-Arginine that promotes blood flow, thus improving erection.
- Both variations use natural ingredients that are proven safe for long-term use.
- Only available online.
- Can cause reduced blood pressure.
- L-Citrulline and L-Arginine can cause upset stomach, diarrhea, and insomnia.
- L-Arginine can worsen asthma.
There are not a lot of reported negative side effects while using Andro400. However, Eurycoma Longifolia can cause insomnia and anxiety. Other reported side effects include stomach pain and diarrhea caused by L-Arginine and L-citrulline.
Subscription to auto-ship
(You will automatically receive one bottle every month.)
The official website offers free shipping within the US. The monthly subscription can be canceled anytime by e-mailing the customer service through their Contact Us page.
This product can be bought online from their official website as well as several online retailers like eBay.
You can also place an order by calling them at 888-400-0435. They accept phone call orders 24/7.
About the Manufacturer
Natural Health Solutions is based in West Palm Beach, Florida and has been operating for more than 10 years now focusing on only two products.
Their customer service hotline is 877-711-3173.
Money Back Guarantee
The official website offers 90-day money back guarantee. You are eligible for a full refund if you are not satisfied with the product and are willing to send back the bottles to the manufacturer whether unopened, partially consumed, or empty.
The refund will be processed within 2 business days after they receive the returned items.
Andro400 vs Nugenix
Nugenix is another male enhancement supplement that is currently popular on the market.
The following are the differences between these 2 products.
- Price – Nugenix costs about $70 in retailer stores like GNC and Walgreens. That is almost double Andro400’s price.
- Ingredients – Andro400 falls short when it comes to ingredients. Nugenix and other competitors use more than three ingredients to target male sexual issues. These essential ingredients include Zinc, B vitamins as well as Fenugreek. Andro400 and Nugenix has one common ingredient: L-Citrulline.
- Effectiveness – Both are receiving mixed reviews so it’s a matter of ingredients preference when choosing between the two.
When it comes to availability, Andro400 is accessible by more people worldwide, while Nugenix is only available in the US and Canada. Read our full review of Nugenix.
Listed below are similar products that are designed for middle-aged men who want to improve their energy and testosterone levels.
- Ageless Male – A well-known supplement with ingredients that work together to improve the levels of testosterone.
- Viril X – A powerful pill that contains 21 ingredients for improving testosterone, erection, libido, and stamina. The manufacturer claims that this supplement is also helpful for prostate health and erectile dysfunction.
- Virectin – A supplement that is manufactured by a BBB accredited company. It has a unique combination of ingredients that target the improvement of libido, stamina, and erection.
- Max Performer – Another powerful supplement that has the common ingredients for increasing testosterone, libido and stamina. However, it has an added ingredient called Bioperine to maximize the effect of all other ingredients.
Is Andro400 a Steroid?
Andro 400 is not a steroid, but its effects can be similar when it comes to helping the body create muscle mass.
Read past reviews submitted for Andro400.
Doesn’t work at all
I bought a three-month supply and for the whole 90 days, I was hoping to feel one benefit but there’s nothing. No energy boost at all.
It’s a waste of money. Now it feels like I just took some sugar pills. Don’t buy this.
Extra Charge After the 14-day Trial
I signed up for the 14-day free trial but was shocked to see that they billed me after the trial has ended.
I did not want to keep the product as it doesn’t seem very effective to me, but I didn’t receive a response when I emailed the customer service.
Been a long time user now
I am a loyal user of Andro400 Max. I started with Andro400 when I was in my late 30’s and switched to Andro400 Max when I turned 40.
My experience with this product is nothing but great. I have diabetes and it helped greatly with my sugar levels.
I live a much healthier lifestyle now. Just eat healthy, and exercise regularly to see the full benefits. You will not regret it.