- 1 Company Claims
- 2 Latest Customer Reviews
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Dosage
- 5 Personal Results
- 6 Side Effects
- 7 Safety Precautions
- 8 Where to Buy
- 9 Money Back Guarantee
- 10 About the Manufacturer
- 11 Past Reviews
- 12 More Readings
This product is marketed by Science of Alpha, a company that also manufactures other male enhancement supplements such as AlphaCut HD, AminoMuscle and OrvigoMax.
- Improves the libido
- Increases the levels of free testosterone
- Contains natural ingredients that help burn fat and stop cravings
- Helps with bodybuilding by boosting stamina and endurance as well as increasing muscle growth
Latest Customer Reviews
Read real and unbiased feedback on Alpha Fuel XT. You may leave your own review below.
I am 5 kilos away from my goal and it has been like that for 3 months now so I was looking for a weight loss plateau breaker.
I found this product on Facebook, it was a sponsored ad I think so I bought a bottle.
One month passed but there was no change in my weight at all. I followed the instruction and took 2 pills a day. There was no energy boost as promised.
I called support to ask for a refund. They told me that the effects are different from person to person and in my case, I may just need to give the supplement more time to set in.
I think one month is more than long enough to give this product time to set in. Won't buy again.
I noticed that I would have an upset stomach whenever I take it without food. I started taking the pills after breakfast, and it was better.
I'm on the second week now. So far, I feel no change in energy or sex drive.
I started having diarrhea on my first dose so I have to stop taking it. Didn't bother calling for a refund, either as I don't wanna have something to do with it anymore.
Gave it to my brother as an alternative to his steroid. He doesn't have any negative side effects and he thinks that the product is good.
Anyway, he's done with it but he's back to his old supplement.
I am surprised how fast the shipping is. It is already at my door 3 days after purchasing.
I've been on it for 4 months now. It needs extra patience because I only felt the boost in energy after the second month - too long compared to the others.
There is no increase in libido or decrease in craving. I ate as I usually did but my workouts are more intense now, and I spend more time exercising.
Good enough for me.
3 stars for the seller
The product is just meh - didn't work. I tried for a whole month with no benefit. But I bought it for a cheap price on Amazon, so I don't care about the refund.
Still giving three stars for the fast shipping and affordable price. Won't buy again, though.
alpha fuel xt rated 2.3/5 based on 25 reviews.
Alpha Fuel XT contains the following ingredients which are clinically tested to promote anabolic fitness.
- Zinc Oxide (15mg): This is the best mineral that helps with increasing testosterone.
- Magnesium Oxide (20mg): An ingredient that is important in the body’s general well-being. Magnesium also inhibits the binding of testosterone to SHBG. As a result, the free (or usable) testosterone levels in the body increases.
- Ashwagandha (1.5%): A powerful adaptogen that increases the T-levels while decreasing the cortisol levels. This ingredient also improves the sperm quality. In Alpha Fule XT, it is important for maintaining healthy amino muscles for bodybuilding resistance and strength.
- Tribulus Terrestris (45% saponins): A popular ingredient among testosterone booster supplements. However, studies suggest that it does not increase the T-levels of the general public, although it has been proven that it is an effective libido booster.
- Mucuna (40% L-Dopa): A very potent agent for increasing the testosterone, especially since Alpha Fuel XT uses its active compound, L-Dopa.
- Longjack root extract (100: 1): Also referred to as Tongkat Ali, Longjack is a common ingredient for increasing the testosterone levels. In some male enhancement supplements, Longjack plays an important role in boosting the libido.
- Oat straw extract (10: 1): Very common in nootropics, this ingredient is also beneficial for bodybuilding for its high protein content.
- Nettle leaf extract (4: 1): A powerful ingredient that helps to decrease the estrogen and DHT levels. It also prevents testosterone from binding with SHBG in order to increase the free testosterone level.
- Diindolylmethane: Usually present in testosterone booster supplements to keep the estrogen levels low.
- Bioperine: A black pepper extract that boosts the absorption of nutrients in the body.
The one-month supply bottle of Alpha Fuel XT contains 60 capsules. One capsule is best taken in the morning and another one before working out.
The capsules are designed to provide consistent energy levels during the day, and an extra boost of strength and endurance during workouts.
I bought a 2-month supply of Alpha Fuel XT from Amazon to avoid getting enrolled in an auto-ship program. The package arrived at my door in 5 days and it was in discreet packaging.
Like any other supplement, I start testing this one by taking one capsule a day on the first week. I felt nothing during the first week, and no side effects, either.
I took the full dose of the supplement by taking 2 capsules each morning before going for a run. There’s still no noticeable effect at this point.
I continued taking my doses and started noticing a slight boost on energy. At the end of the third week, I also noticed an increase in libido.
This week, I tried taking 3 capsules every day: 2 in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon before working out. Although the bottle says to take only 2 capsules per day, I believe that this is the right dose for me. The energy level is perfect, and I can last longer in the gym.
Weeks 5 to 6
I continued taking 3 capsules a day during these weeks even on days when I am not working out. I did not experience any negative side effect, but the results are better than in the first weeks.
Although I was not able to test if this supplement really increased my testosterone levels, I can say that the stamina and energy boost is good enough for spending more quality time at the gym.
- Contains Bioperine that improves the body’s ability to absorb the other ingredients in the supplement.
- Can be bought in a third-party retail outlet like Amazon.
- Made with only natural ingredients and does not contain steroids like other bodybuilding supplements.
- Made from high-quality ingredients that are concentrated and standardized.
- Has low Magnesium dose.
- Does not contain vitamin B6 to support Magnesium and Zinc.
- One bottle is expensive considering the formula is not so strong to be effective for increasing the testosterone.
- Ordering from the official website will automatically register buyers in the auto-ship program that is hard to cancel.
The ingredients revealed by the manufacturer should not have any serious negative side effects. However, some users have complained about the following:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Abdominal bloating
- Rapid heartbeat
Some users reported serious side effects that include psychotic symptoms like delusions, hallucinations, confusion, and agitation. Others who tried to double the daily dose experienced extreme agressiveness.
Alpha Fuel XT is designed for men over 18 years old. This supplement must not be taken by women and children, including men who have the following conditions:
- Heart disease
- Skin cancer
- Liver disease
- Mental illness
- Stomach ulcers
This supplement must not be taken two weeks before or after surgery. Because of the negative side effects associated with Alpha Fuel XT, it should not be used longer than 20 weeks.
If you find that the supplement is better for you compared to any other supplement, take a monthly break to be able to use the supplement more regularly.
This product is available on the product’s official website as well as in Amazon and eBay. The product website offers a “free trial” bottle which you have to pay $5.95 for the handling fee and shipping.
In case you want to continue using the product after the free trial period, the company will automatically charge you $89.99 after 18 days. The website will enroll you in their auto-ship program where you will receive a monthly supply of the product that will be automatically charged to your registered credit card.
Alpha Fuel XT is listed for sale on Amazon for $36.99 each bottle for a one-time purchase.
Money Back Guarantee
The product has a 30-day money back guarantee. To get a refund, you must request for an RMA number from the company by calling 1-800-536-4020, else, the return package will not be entertained.
About the Manufacturer
Alpha Fuel XT is being manufactured by a company called Science of Alpha. According to their website, the company is located in 95-22 63rd Dr #413 Rego Park, New York.
They can be contacted through their Contact page on the website, by phone at 1-800-536-4020, or by emailing them at su[email protected]
Watch the company’s promotional video below:
Read older reviews submitted for this product.
Gained some weight
This product is supposed to help me lose weight and build more muscle but after a month of using, I gained 3 pounds!
No change in my diet and workout by the way.
Cheap for a reason
Bought it from Amazon for $37. Doesn't work even after finishing the whole bottle. No wonder it is cheaper than the other brands.
There are others I tried that work within 2 weeks. This one is just not worth it.
I got the free trial from their website. Huge mistake because after a few weeks, I was charged $90.
I called the support who introduced herself as Jane. She told me she can't give a refund because I need to keep taking the pills.
I kept asking for them to cancel the order and reverse the payment as this was supposed to be a free trial. I've been on it for three weeks when I called support but there was no positive side effects, just nausea, and upset stomach so I decided to stop taking it.
Jane was trying to imply that I quit easily and that I need to take more of the pills to see positive results - to which I answered I can't keep taking the pills because of the side effects.
Eventually, she decided to hang up on me. I called again, requested for the supervisor, but I was told by another agent that the supervisor would not speak to me.
I'm so disappointed with this product, especially with their unprofessional customer service.
Two weeks in and I start feeling great. I am in my early 30's and needed a little push to keep working out.
The increase in energy is awesome. There's also a bit of an increase in sex drive on the second month. Because there's no change in my diet and supplement intake, I assume it is because of this product.
So far so good.
Just pain no gain
I think this is just a waste of money because throughout the month since taking this product, all I had was muscle pain all over my body the day after I work out.
This is unusual and as soon as I stopped taking it after 2 months of regular use, all the aching stopped.